Lab-Grown diamonds have the same physical, chemical and optical properties as mined diamonds. The only difference between Lab-grown and Earth-mined diamonds is their origin. Lab-grown diamonds are faceted and polished by the same highly skilled diamond cutters who facet and polish mined diamonds.
Our guaranteed origin, full disclosure and commitment to transparency, assure that our diamonds are conflict-free.
We proudly offer diamonds grown in a technologically advanced facility using modest amounts of energy and having very little direct impact on the environment.
Lab-Grown diamonds do not undermine the sustainability of natural systems or our environment, allowing future generations to have the natural resources they need.
Certified by Gemological Institutes
Lab-Grown diamonds are certified by leading independent gemological labs just as mined diamonds are certified. The unique report number of each certified diamond is laser-inscribed on the gridle of the stone.
|Physical Properties||Lab-Grown Diamonds||Mined Diamonds|
|Thermal Conductivity||2000 W/m/K||2000 W/m/K|
|Optical Transparency||Deep UV-Far IR||Deep UV-Far IR|
|Electrical Resistivity||10¹⁶ Ohm-cm||10¹⁶ Ohm-cm|
Type IIa Pure & Rare
Diamond is the only gem made of a single element. It is typically 99.95% carbon. The other 0.05 percent can include one or more trace elements, or impurities, which are atoms that aren’t part of the diamond’s essential chemistry.
Diamond type is a method of scientifically classifying diamonds, both grown and mined, by the level and type of their chemical impurities.
Extremely rare in nature, type IIa diamonds account for less than 2% of the world’s mined diamonds.
Type IIa diamonds are almost or entirely devoid of impurities, and are considered to be the purest form of diamond known to man.
Type IIa diamonds also tend to have few inclusions. Diamonds with the fewest inclusions allow the light to pass through the stone making them more beautiful and valuable.
Type IIa diamonds have superior brilliance with more scintillation or sparkle compared to other diamonds due to their purity.
Many large, famous earth-mined diamonds, such as the Cullinan and Koh-i-Noor, are Type IIa. A renowned example is the “Elizabeth Taylor Diamond,” formerly known as the “Krupp Diamond,” a 33.19 carat Type IIa diamond.
Our white and pink diamonds are certified as type IIa, the choice of diamond connoisseurs, and guaranteed to be conflict-free, environmentally friendly, and sustainable.